Why not AMR?
It is helpful to identify the challenges in partnering with AMR. Below are obstacles organizations face:
- The organization desires to maintain or grow employee count.
- The organization believes they are currently optimizing debt collections through internal efforts.
- Increasing debt collections is not important to the organization.
- The organization believes maintaining direct control over the process is better than delegating the work to an outside expert.
- The organization believes debt collections are their core competency.
- The organization believes AMR’s fee is too high.
- The organization faces an internal political challenge for which there is not a leader willing to overcome it.
- The organization only works with companies located in their state.
- The potential increase in debt collections AMR provides is not large enough to interest decision makers or unseat incumbents.
- The organization is not willing to invest the time, people, or money to optimize debt collections.
- The organization prefers to avoid the disruption of change. Work with AMR causes change.